soaring swallow

soaring swallow

Monday, April 20, 2009

May soldering event

I am so happy that it is spring!
I am offering a basic soldering class
Date: May 14th
Two times will be offered
10:00a.m. -1:00p.m.
and
6:00p.m.-9:00p.m.
cost: $70.00
location: a quant cottage
address will be given to those who sign up.
we will make 3 charms
Supplies will be provided for use that day..
or
if you know you will love soldering
and want to purchase everything before the class
contact me and I will give you info on where to get the supplies.
If you are interested in signing up please let me know either by e-mail
or
post a comment on this blog.
*Payment due one week before the class

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shireen,

    I have signed up to take your class on the 14th. Will you send me your paypal account so I can pay you.

    See you then.

    Traci McCormick
    traci@wfsutah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shireen-I have signed my sister and myself up, through Diana, to take your class on May 14th. Would you be so kind to email me your paypal information so I can get a payment off to you. Thank you!

    Natalie Preston
    natalie@wfsutah.com

    ReplyDelete